We combine your thinking about what’s important with our thinking about what’s needed to create Enriched Thinking.
- We are proud to offer a Discretionary investment approach for clients who wish to delegate the day to day decision making of their portfolio.
- Asset allocation consists in determining the percentage of your assets that should be invested in each asset class based on your investment objectives, risk tolerance and investment horizon.
- Each investor is unique. As a result, we offer portfolios that meet the various investment objectives of each type of investor profile.
- The following table presents four portfolio models grouped according to each investor’s investment objectives and risk tolerance.
- Our group provides weekly newsletters and quarterly financial letters written by Jacques.
- Through our Scotia wealth management specialists we offer complementary access to financial planning and private banking services.
- On top of punctual phone calls we schedule and prepare portfolio reports and reviews on a regular basis.
- No call is left unanswered. When a client phones, someone answers right away. There’s no voicemail and we don’t have a system whereby they are being called back the next day or two days later.